Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before registering on, accessing, browsing, downloading or using the PayCentral website located at www.paycentral.in, and all associated sites linked to www.paycentral.in, or the PayCentral mobile application or any similar platform (hereinafter collectively, the PayCentral Platform run by Paycent Technologies LLP, registered at House No 19, Red Cross Road, Sadar, Mount Road, Nagpur – 440001) on any device and/or before availing any services offered by PayCentral on the PayCentral Platform which may include services such as fee payment to schools and colleges, payment for enrolments, payment for NGOs, website payments or any other service that may be offered by PayCentral on the PayCentral Platform (hereinafter individually, and collectively, the PayCentral Services). For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that these terms and conditions shall apply to all PayCentral Services. Our terms and conditions may change at any time without prior notification. To make sure that you are aware of any changes, kindly review the policy periodically.
In using the online PayCentral service either as payer or a vendor, you explicitly agree and acknowledge that:
- You are aware and give consent that while making a payment your name, mobile phone number and/or email is collected by PayCentral and stored and passed to the vendor (school/institutions/organizations/etc.) along with any other vendor specific information which the vendor might need to identify your specific payment (e.g.: student's role number).
- As a payer, it's your responsibility to verify that you have selected the correct vendor for making the payment. PayCentral in not responsible for payments made to incorrect vendor and any losses incurred due to this. PayCentral is not liable for any refunds, please read the refund section below.
- Additional payment charges may apply which will include PayCental service charge (if any) and payment gateway charges which are different for different mode of payments (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net banking).
- The payment receipt generated after making a payment will NOT include the PayCentral service charge (if any) and payment gateway charges, it will only include the vendor purpose amount.
- The Payments made should be agreed between payers and the vendor, PayCentral does not have any control on amounts payer is paying and the vendor is accepting.
- You are aware and give consent that while becoming a vendor, PayCentral has right to verify your personal and business details in all possible means to confirm the authenticity. The verification process will be done for the first time but may be repeated periodically to check the authenticity and validity of the present company data.
- Only schools, colleges, universities, coaching classes, etc complying to government of India norms will be given approval to become a vendor with PayCentral.
- If any vendor is found to be involved in any sort of illegal activities as per the government of India laws in terms of their business or payments made through PayCentral website or supporting applications, PayCentral reserve the right to terminate all contracts with such vendors and block their PayCentral account login and other access.
- You are aware as a vendor that the payments made by the payers to you will be credited to the PayCentral bank account and will be released when the "withdrawal request" is received from your PayCentral vendor console. The amount requested in the "withdrawal request" will be transferred to your bank account through NEFT/RTGS within 1-3 working days.
PayCentral shall, under no circumstances, be liable for any refund to payers or anyone making payment through PayCentral portal. All payment done by the payer is sent to the respective vendor, refund of amount or any disputes should be handled between payer and the vendor. In Case the refund is approved by the vendor, only the vendor purpose amount will be refunded by the vendor where the refund mode/method should be agreed between payer and the vendor. Under no circumstances the PayCentral service charge (if any) and payment gateway changes (if any) shall be refunded.